Shane’s nostalgia knows no bounds. Photo: Cortese
“What would you grab from your house if it were on fire?”
1. My first pro model board – Liquid Force Mini Squirt 1997. This one was the first out of the press, I still remember Jimmy Redmon giving it to me. That seems like ages ago, I think I was 13 or 14.
2. Picture of me and Pamela Anderson from the Playboy Mansion – No one will ever believe I met Pam at the Playboy Mansion unless I have that photo to back it up.
3. Playboy – Any issue, doesn’t matter. A good playboy isn’t going to help out much, but it will take your mind off the fact your house just burned down.
4. The Camera we filmed Pointless with – It is a Sony VX something or other, I should probably know since I have it tattooed on me. This is a good reminder of the Pointless days as this camera was what started everything off for us. That camera went everywhere with me for at least three years.
5. Mustache wax – Good thing this was in my pocket as I ran out of my house… I’m going to need it to look good to find a girl whose house I can sleep at.
To read more, check out ALLIANCE