Liquid Force has been dedicated to Relentless Innovation since 1995, with roots going back to the sport’s first days. Liquid Force has become the leader in wakeboard related products and apparel and we are seeking a motivated and dedicated person to join our in house sales and customer service team in Encinitas, CA to support our Wakeboard and Kiteboard divisions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to dealer base and consumers via phone and email.
- Daily communication with outside sales team
- Work with Sales Managers and Brand Managers to generate daily reports
- Work with Marketing Department to get promotional orders processed
- Work with Team Manager to get Athletes gear when necessary
- Manage customer transactions including order entry, EDI processing, RMA entry, credit processing, etc
- Work with Accounting and Warehouse to insure incoming orders are processed in a timely fashion
- Provide customers with product availability updates
- Help out at events when needed
- A passion for Wakeboarding and Kiteboarding highly desired
- Experience in customer service and/or sales preferably in the action sports industry would be ideal
- Working knowledge of word, excel, and outlook
- Experience with A/S 400 preferred
- Ability to communicate well with customers
- Must have problem solving skills and ability to think autonomously
- Must be team player!
- Must live within reasonable distance to Encinitas, CA to apply
- Please email resumes to: Colino@liquidforce.com no phone calls or walk in’s