Welcome to your futures past. The all new Bonzer Bat is a new take on a classic surfboard design. The double concave venturi hull exits the tail and corners of the board giving you maximum propulsion and speed. This allows the board to be as narrow as possible and go rail to rail quickly and easily. Keeping a pointed nose tip shape and higher nose rocker line, the Bonzer Bat is catch free for aggressive off the lips and powerful bottom turns. The Angled Stubbie fins accentuate the venturi effect into 3 dimensions giving you great hold into the turn and more speed out of it. Add in the Carbon Wrap to help protect the tail, The Bonzer Bat gives you the best opportunity for your most aggressive surf session yet.
FIN SET UP:
(A.S. Fins w/ C Center Fin)
Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years