SHAWN WATSON PRO MODEL
Updated for 2020, The Dart features a slightly narrower width and wider tail for quicker rail to rail turns and user friendly planning surface. The addition of the moon tail allows for the wider tail to still break free and the tail wings put a break in the rail line to give the Dart a looser feel than previous years. The Dart is a great all around board that allows you to progress from dropping the rope all the way up to your first air out. The Dart can be ridden as a thruster or a quad fin set-up.
FIN SET UP:
QUAD (S Side Fins w/ Stubbie Trailer Fins)
TRI (S Side Fins w/ C Center Fin)
Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years