While these boards are built with the highest quality construction, misuse may result in damage. Additionally, there are several every-day use situations that might affect the appearance of your Wake Foamie products but will not alter the performance of the board. Here are a few tips and recommendations for care to avoid any issues…
- 90 Day Warranty
- Do not leave in the sun for a long period of time
- Deck and Rail foam may dent if left in board racks for long periods of time
- Denting from other board fins resting on foam deck, may cause marks
- Normal wear and tear may result in discoloration or scuff marks on foam deck
- Proper care = Stoke and FUN for years
FOAMIE FISH 4’8″
Featuring a micro dot foam top deck for gecko like grip, the 4’8 Fish surfs as smooth as a dolphin riding a clear glassy blue wave. The foam rails keep your shins safe while still going edge to edge with ease. Featuring a twin fin set up with dual tab fin boxes, this foamie pops airs easier than Shakira pops her hips…. The nose of the board has just the perfect amount of rocker allowing for a catch free ride keeping that smile on your face grinning from ear to ear. In the words of Harley Clifford “this board is unreal, get out there and give it a crack. You are guaranteed to have FUN behind any type of boat.”
Durable PVC bottom to ensure a trusted protection.
Complete textured EVA deck for a sure hold.
Dual fiberglass stringers for fantastic support and strength.