The Gromi with straps is our pint sized performance skim shape for all the little rippers out there that might be learning or just want to throw some big airs. The straps give some added comfort and reliability to the more beginner riders and also allow you to take the board in the air with you. The beveled rail edge is catch free which helps with control and learning along with the fuller diamond tip shape for stability.
The single concave into a slotted tail lets the board glide with ease. Multiple fin set-ups let your grom customize the ride as their ability improves or changes… Single fin for classic skimming, a twin set up for that loose surf feel, or a tri for driving down the line.
Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years