With a full, round shape and quad fin set up, this board is stable yet snappy and maneuverable. Drive down the line and pop an air or chill and hang your toes over the nose. This board is a really forgiving and a fun board that can be mellow or aggressive depending on your mood.
Enough performance for the best surfers around and enough forgiveness for those just learning… it truly is the perfect prescription for all!
Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years