Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years
Austin needs a fast, light, catch free skim shape for hijacking wakes, busting big airs, and massive wake slashes and the Keen is just that board. A precision milled EPS foam core is topped with a carbon innegra deck making this board stronger, lighter and more responsive than ever. Although the KEEN is a true skim at heart, the multiple fin boxes make it more versatile than most skims…
You can ride as a single fin for a true skim feel, ride it as a twin setup for a more skatey feel, or ride it as a tri fin for a solid surf feel. This board will take your riding to the next level.