Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years
The OG TRIP, designed by Gregg Necrason and Jimmy Redmon in the late 90’s, was easily the most recognizable board in wakeboarding when it came out and today it continues to be the most iconic graphic in LF’s proud history. This graphic was hand drawn by legendary surf artist Drew Brophy and for years we’ve been asked to create a re-do but we wanted to wait for the perfect time to bring it back…
What better way to celebrate our 25 year anniversary than to re-release Drew’s art in honor of what the TRIP design, Gregg, Jimmy, and Drew all meant to us and the sport nearly 25 years ago… we thought it would be fun to release it on one of most popular surf shapes, the POD, to celebrate the trippy surf vibes that this art piece is all about! Yes, we are still trippin’ after all these years!
Stringer less EPS Foam
Single to Double Concave Hull