Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years
The Primo LTD is the board for you whether you’ve been surfing for years or just learning. This board features a wider tail for sharper, more pivotal turns and the crisper channels offer better hold throughout your surf. A single center fin for the classic Skim feel or Twin fin for the hybrid surf feel, It’s up to you which wave to take. The LTD Primo comes with inserts and foot straps. Slide your feet in and get attached to a whole new level of riding.
Ollies, grabs, spins, even flips can now be part of anyone’s riding. If just learning, the straps allow the board to stay attached to your feet for ease of getting up on a board. With the straps being removable, once you get your tricks dialed with the straps, remove them and take those same tricks to strapless riding and feel the freedom of wakesurfing at it’s best!
FIN SET UP:
TWIN (S Side Fins)
SINGLE (1 SK Fin)