Looking for a high end competitive surf style shape? The Quest is that board! Made with our light weight EPS core, think AeroCore, and carbon innegra laminate, this board is extremely strong and feather light. The pear shaped outline with single concave hull makes this board fast and has great hold in turns yet releases off the wake for airs with ease.
The Quest features crisp rails from nose to tail allowing the board to bite into the wake when finishing an air. The fins are pushed forward from the tail to release the board with ease when doing shuvs and spin maneuvers. Featuring carbon honeycomb fins and “surf traction” the Quest is the board that will take your riding to the next level.
FIN SET UP:
TWIN (Carbon LFX Side Fins)
Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years