Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years
JAKE CASTER PRO MODEL WAKE SKIMBOARD
Jake Caster needed something light, fast and maneuverable… so his pro model, the Reign, was developed for just that. This high performance skim shape incorporates our lightweight AeroCore technology. This board features a precision CNC’d lightweight PVC core with two C4 carbon strips on the deck and base giving it a positive and snappy response. The rounded pintail shape has crisp sharp rails nose to tail with a mellow single concave running throughout to give Jake’s board a fast, effortless and smooth glide across the water.
A slight concaved deck with grooved traction and the low profile SK fin provides positive board control during any trick you can dream of. You will be ruling the wake on the all new Reign!
FIN SET UP:
SINGLE (1 SK Fin)