While these boards are built with the highest quality construction, misuse may result in damage. Additionally, there are several every-day use situations that might affect the appearance of your Wake Foamie products but will not alter the performance of the board. Here are a few tips and recommendations for care to avoid any issues…
- 90 Day Warranty
- Do not leave in the sun for a long period of time
- Deck and Rail foam may dent if left in board racks for long periods of time
- Denting from other board fins resting on foam deck, may cause marks
- Normal wear and tear may result in discoloration or scuff marks on foam deck
- Proper care = Stoke and FUN for years
FOAMIE SKIM 4’4″
Don’t let the foam deck fool you into thinking the board doesn’t perform well… from Harley Clifford himself “when I jumped on this board for the first time, I couldn’t tell the difference between this and Austin Keen’s board. It rides so sick!” The Skim 4’4 perfect for tossing shuv-its and big spins, yet stable enough and floaty for the person just learning. The micro dot traction keeps your feet locked to board and the soft edges keep your shins and ankles safer than wearing a set of shin guards. Give this board a rip bro!!! Remember, in the end, it’s all about FUN!!!!
Durable PVC bottom to ensure a trusted protection.
Complete textured EVA deck for a sure hold.
Dual fiberglass stringers for fantastic support and strength.