Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years
This single concave hull board features a large wing, or break, just at the base of the side fins creating a distinctive pivot point. The pivot point is further enhanced by a concave slot running underneath the wing to add lift and free up the rail allowing the board to turn quick and easy with zero loss of speed. The Sting has a full shape in front of the wing keeping you in the wake and flowing forward.
The rails go from soft and catch free in the nose to crisp and sharp in the tail and with a tri fin set up and “Sting Wing” the Sting has the bite and hold needed for carving precise tight turns. Float like a butterfly and Sting like a bee…