This compression molded skim shape is designed for performance and fun, just like the wave in Encinitas, CA that it was named after. This board is for those that want a skim shape without the fragile high performance construction or price. The Swami, part of the Break Through Series, is built to last and also built to perform at a high level.
It features a rounded diamond nose and tail shape for control and lift when riding forward or reverse, a single concave for easy glide and a slotted channel through the tail for control. Ride this board as a true skim or attach the shallow twin fins for added drive.
Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years