Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years
This compression molded skim shape is designed for performance and fun, just like the wave in Encinitas, CA that it was named after. This board is for those that want a skim shape without the fragile high performance construction or price. The Swami, part of the Break Through Series, is built to last and also built to perform at a high level.
It features a rounded diamond nose and tail shape for control and lift when riding forward or reverse, a single concave for easy glide and a slotted channel through the tail for control. Ride this board as a true skim or attach the shallow twin fins for added drive.