Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years
A true fan favorite… The TC Skim features a lightweight EPS core with a Carbon Tail wrap and the LF Carbon Center Tape for additional strength and stiffness.
The shape is a return to the classic TC Skim design with crisp channels out the tail to provide extra hold in the wave. If you surfed the TC back in the day, you will love this new lightweight revamped version