The Twinzer is the cougar of our surf line. Fast, loose, and lively…. The main feature of this performance surfboard is it’s unique four fin configuration using a small, front canard fin placed just before the larger side fin. This creates a wider effective base on the main fin allowing a higher angle of attack which delivers sharper turns, more bite, and less chance of spinning out.
This shape is a full body diamond tip and tail with a single concave throughout finishing with a slight vee in the tail. With sharp rails tip to tail, this board will have you gliding across the water and screaming “dang this cougar is fast and fun to ride.”
Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years
- EPS Core with Wood Stringer
- Reinforced Carbon/Innegra Top and Bottom
- Single Concave Hull
- Crisp Rails
- Twinzer Fin Configuration (Forward Mounted Single Tab Canard Fins and Back Mounted Carbon Honeycomb Side Fins
- Surf Traction Pad