CONSTRUCTION & MAKE-UP
- TOP SHEET
- Protective graphic layer provides durability, UV protection & great looks.
- FIBER GLASS
- Various combination of fiberglass weaves give each LF model its unique feel, strength, and flex.
- C4 QUAD CARBON STRIPS
- Multi-strand carbon tape provides the strongest, lightest and liveliest reinforcement to our AeroCore™ models.
- DIVINYCELL CORE
- Lightweight high compressive strength foam is CNC milled to create the heart of all LF AeroCores™.
- PU FOAM CORE
- Molded polyurethane foam provides the ultimate center of our performance standard boat boards.
- BASE SHEET
- A durable proctective graphic layer made from different materials depending upon the hull shape of the the board and where it is ridden.
- FSC WOOD
- Lightweight sustainable paulownia wood provides the right core for the unique feel and lively response and rebound in all LF park boards.
- LIQUID RAIL
- This elastomeric sidewall provides additional flex, rail bond, and durability.
- INSERT BAR
- Our M6 insert bars provide multiple stance options and a superior board-boot connection.
- FIBER GLASS RETENSION STRIP
- Glass layer for insert and FlexTrack™ retention and flex control between feet.
- ENGINEERED GLASS LAYER
- FlexTrack™ reinforcement
- Glass reinforced FlexTrack™ flexes and twists as you ride, and allows for customizable stance choice.
- DAMPENING LAYER
- Reinforcement layer for insert retention and flex control between feet.
Flatter center curve for speed & rail control. Exaggerated exit angle through tip gives a bucking pop off the wake.
Flowing transitions into turns and long trajectory arc off the wake.
Blends two curves together for improved performance and consistent feel through the smooth center curve
Precision CNC’d to give you the most optimized mixture of strength, flex, rebound, and control.
Profiled wood from tip to tail to give you stability and strength in between the feet and flex and pop at the tip and tails.
Same as profiled core, but with added channels for more stability and control.
FLEX ZONE CHARACTERISTICS
Linear Axis Flex
2D FLEX ZONE
Dual Axis Flex
3D FLEX ZONE
Multiple Axis Flex