The most creative and unique board in our line and part of the Fun Unlimited series. The crazy side cut gives a loose feel without sacrificing quickness and responsiveness. The wide nose and tail with a slightly thicker profile allows the board to be ridden a bit shorter. The Hatchet twin fin set up features a narrow fin base with large swept back tips maximizing the thrust and projection for a twin fin.
Shaper: Peter Mehrof
2 Hatchet Twin Tab
Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years