If style, looks, and Fun are what you are after, the El Guapo is the board for you! The full bodied shape and beveled rails allow for smooth effortless rides and the concave hull keeps the board humming along at a nice pace. An adjustable single center fin box lets you adjust the ride… move it forward for a looser feel or bring it back for a tighter, more driven feel. Relax and loosen your style on the El Guapo, Hang 5, carve a stylish bottom turn, and head dip in the curl… You are going to be the best looking person on the lake on the El Guapo. The FUN is Unlimited on this board!
Shaper: Jimmy Redmon
Build Your's Now
Single Fin Slider
Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years