Austin Keen’s pro model shape, part of the Fleet Series, is a no-nonsense skim shape… Fast, clean and simple! A precision milled EPS foam core is topped with a carbon innegra deck making this board stronger, lighter and more responsive than years past. Although the KEEN is a true skim at heart, the multiple fin boxes make it more versatile than most skims… you can ride as a single fin for a true skim feel or ride it as a twin setup for a more skatey feel. Austin rides with power, precision, control, and pop and this board is ready to take his and anyone’s ability to higher levels!
Shaper: Jimmy Redmon
Build Your's Now
2 Translucent Twin Tab Skim Fins
Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years