The Space Pod is the newest board in our Atomic Series. Think of the original Pod turbo charged with a little more float… The parallel outline allows for a narrower board that is quicker and easier to turn, yet the board has a liter or more volume than the previous season’s Pod. The split tail increases drive and hold and the increased nose and tail rocker add maneuverability. The CNC’d lightweight EPS stringer core and LF exclusive carbon innegra deck with the carbon tape reinforced hull makes this board a light and durable wake bashing machine. Add in the carbon fin quad set up and you have the most high performance board in our line.
Shaper: Jimmy Redmon
Build Your's Now
Fin Set Up: 2 Carbon Hive™ Twin Tab Fin w/ 2 Stubbie
Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years