The skim for everyone. An updated shape for 2020 featuring a wider nose and tail. The bigger planning surface allows for an easier time to maintain speed. The new tail shape gives you a new pivot point to work off of for snappier turns. Single to double concave hull and a single fin, the Wildcat is the skim…for EVERYONE.
FIN SET UP:
SINGLE (1 SK Fin)
Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years